Monday, December 5, 2016

Getting back in the groove of things here

Alright, so it's been awhile, life gets busy.  So big points are I'm going to try to blog more, like a lot more.  Decided to go for my National Board Certification too, so figure that some of the reflecting and what not I need to do for it, I can start putting in better practice with this blog.  Some of it will be just general stuff about what's going on in my classroom, others bigger picture stuff, hell some may be completely random.  Realized not everything I write needs to be pressworthy or even necessarily all that coherent.  So this is my first for the night, have another post coming, but if anyone reading has done their NBCT, would love to hear any advice or tips you have either in comments or tweet at me @amcrowe5 

No comments:

Post a Comment